London Bridge Hotel is currently looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Housekeeping Assistants to join our Front of House team.
The hotel is a beautiful and unique, four-star boutique property based in the heart of London. Its prime position next to The Shard, London Bridge station, Borough Market and the Square Mile makes it convenient for city guests and business travellers alike.
Why work as a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor for us at London Bridge Hotel?
- Free access to the local Fitness First Gym
- 50% staff discounts on F&B and discounted hotel stays for friends and family
- Regular and ongoing training
- Annual inflationary pay increases
- Free meals while on duty
- Free laundry and dry cleaning of uniforms
- You’ll be treated as an important and valued member of our hotel team
- There’s plenty of opportunity for promotions and internal progression
As a Housekeeping Assistant at London Bridge Hotel, you will:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenishing bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Clean public areas
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety