London Bridge Hotel is currently looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Receptionist to join our Front of House team.
London Bridge Hotel is a beautiful and unique, four-star boutique property based in the heart of London. Its prime position next to The Shard, London Bridge station, Borough Market and the Square Mile makes it convenient for city guests and business travellers alike.
Why work as a Receptionist for us at London Bridge Hotel?
- Free access to the local Fitness First Gym
- 50% staff discounts on F&B and discounted hotel stays for friends and family
- Regular and ongoing training
- Annual inflationary pay increases
- Free meals while on duty
- Free laundry and dry cleaning of uniforms
- You’ll be treated as an important and valued member of our hotel team
- There’s plenty of opportunity for promotions and internal progression
As a Receptionist at London Bridge Hotel, you will:
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrate a high knowledge of the hotel and product knowledge at all times
- Ensure that all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient and courteous manner
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Reservation handling when required