These are some of the COVID-Secure protocols we have put in place to ensure the personal safety of our guests and staff. They are subject to ongoing evaluation and adaptation in consultation with WHO, Public Health England and our local London authorities.
• Employee training & procedures – All our employees are undertaking regular training sessions and must comply with our new standards of operation regarding COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Employees will be asked immediately to seek medical advice and to self-isolate at home if they, or anyone in their household, shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Medical assistance –We will give support and medical assistance to any guests feeling unwell via our property’s designated medical support team.
• Arriving at the hotel – Only the main entrance is used and all those crossing the threshold will have their temperature read by a stand-alone hands-free digital thermometer. If anyone should register a temperature of 37.8c or above, they will be offered either a guest room to self-isolate in or directions to the nearest health centre for assistance.
• Reception – Our Front Desk has been adapted with glass screens for reduced contact. There are sanitiser stations, sanitised key cards, online payment where possible alongside sanitised credit card machines and a paperless checkout.
An express check-out is available if our Reception team already have payment details.
• Luggage - Luggage is handled by staff with caution and sprayed at the entrance of the hotel with an anti-bacterial sanitising solution.
• Face masks, gloves and amenity kits are available on request.
• Hand sanitiser stations throughout the hotel- Easy access to antibacterial hand sanitisers throughout the hotel on every floor.
• Streamlined guest accommodation - Our guest rooms are deep cleaned before every guest stay and enhanced housekeeping protocols will continue to ensure guest safety using cleaning products known to be effective against Coronavirus. Expect to see clutter free rooms with reduced amenities. Disposable and recyclable cups will be placed in the bathrooms. Whilst in-room minibars will be locked and unavailable, we will be offering a contactless room service delivery on demand.
• Housekeeping – Deep cleaning of the bedrooms takes place after a guest’s departure. The housekeeping team follow a thorough procedure using medical grade, disinfectant foggers.
• Increased cleaning regimes for high volume areas – We operate hourly sanitation in our public areas and high-volume touch areas including our front entrance, door handles, handrails, tables, reception desks, lift call buttons, public restrooms, etc. A similar protocol is in place back of house to ensure employee safety.
• Room service food delivery – We will operate a contactless room service delivery for our guests. Takeaway disposable packaging and wrapped cutlery can be requested.
• Industry recognised accreditations – London Bridge Hotel has achieved accreditations from Visit Britain, the AA and StayClean which demonstrate we adhere to the Government and public health advise. We use TECcare CONTROL, a medical-grade electrostatic treatment, throughout the hotel. This applies a protective film to all surfaces using 360° wrapping, actively killing 99.99% of viruses and bacteria for up to 28 days for unrivalled protection.