London Bridge Hotel is currently looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Commis Chef to join our kitchen brigade.
London Bridge Hotel is a beautiful and unique, four-star boutique property based in the heart of London. Its prime position next to The Shard, London Bridge station, Borough Market and the Square Mile makes it convenient for city guests and business travellers alike.
Why work as a Commis Chef for us at London Bridge Hotel?
- Free access to the local Fitness First Gym
- 50% staff discounts on F&B and discounted hotel stays for friends and family
- Regular and ongoing training
- Annual inflationary pay increases
- All tips and surcharges are distributed via a points system
- You’ll be treated as an important and valued member of our hotel team
- There’s plenty of opportunity for promotions and internal progression
As a Commis Chef at London Bridge Hotel, you will:
- Prepare and present high-quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware