London Bridge Hotel is currently recruiting for a highly motivated and passionate Sales & Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will support the sales function both from an administrative and sales initiative/lead development perspective. You will be trained to be involved in all aspects of sales development from researching and developing new business, conducting client show rounds and the management of our RFP process.
You will also help out with the hotel’s digital and collateral marketing and provide executive assistance to the Director of Sales & Marketing. If you wish to have a career in sales, a proactive attitude will reap rewards.
- To be the first point of contact for incoming enquiries into the sales office, dealing efficiently with the enquiry or referring where necessary.
- Create accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Director of Sales & Marketing and Management team.
- Provide administration support to the sales team.
- Assist sales team by researching data, identifying new contacts & generating sales leads.
- Provide feedback on competitor pricing and market trends.
- To develop and maintain databases accurately.
- Prepare for and conduct sales show-rounds of the hotel facilities when necessary.
- To assist in the organisation and implementation of client FAM trips, sales trip and exhibitions.
- High level of I.T skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Highly organised, efficient and be flexible.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Great interpersonal skills and warm personality.
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exceptional standards.
- Previous knowledge of Opera is desirable.
- Previous knowledge of the RFP process is desirable.
- Proactive approach to sourcing new business and developing existing client base.
- Knowledge of Social Media is desirable but not essential.